* قرآن کریم، ترجمه عزتالله فولادوند.
- Al Eid, N. A., Arnout, B. A., Alqahtani, M. M., & Fadhel, F. H. (2021), The mediating role of religiosity and hope for the effect of self-stigma on psychological well-being among COVID-19 patients. Work, (Preprint), 1-17.
- Ahmad, U. S., Nawab, S., & Shafi, K. (2021), The Role of Islamic Work Ethics in Spiritual Leadership and Inclusion Practices Relationship During COVID-19. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 8(3), 943-952.
- Buenaventura, R. D., Ho, J. B., & Lapid, M. I. (2020), COVID-19 and mental health of older adults in the Philippines: a perspective from a developing country. International psychogeriatrics, 32(10), 1129-1133.
- Boguszewski, R., Makowska, M., Bożewicz, M., & Podkowińska, M. (2020), The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Religiosity in Poland. Religions, 11(12), 646.
- Burlacu, A., Mavrichi, I., Crisan-Dabija, R., Jugrin, D., Buju, S., Artene, B., & Covic, A. (2021), “Celebrating old age”: an obsolete expression during the COVID-19 pandemic? Medical, social, psychological, and religious consequences of home isolation and loneliness among the elderly. Archives of Medical Science: AMS, 17(2), 285.
- Chang, M. C., Chen, P. F., Lee, T. H., Lin, C. C., Chiang, K. T., Tsai, M. F., ... & Lung, F. W. (2021), The Effect of Religion on Psychological Resilience in Healthcare Workers During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic. Frontiers in Psychology, 12, 628894-628894.
- Cherblanc, J., Bergeron-Leclerc, C., Maltais, D., Cadell, S., Gauthier, G., Labra, O., & Ouellet-Plamondon, C. (2021), Predictive factors of spiritual quality of life during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A multivariate analysis. Journal of Religion and Health, 60(3), 1475-1493.
- Chintalapudi, N., Battineni, G., Sagaro, G. G., & Amenta, F. (2020), COVID-19 outbreak reproduction number estimations and forecasting in Marche, Italy. International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 96, 327-333.
- Chen, N., Zhou, M., Dong, X., Qu, J., Gong, F., Han, Y., ... & Zhang, L. (2020), Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. The lancet, 395(10223), 507-513.
10. Durmuş, M., & Durar, E. (2021), The relationship between spiritual well-being and fear of COVID-19 among Turkish elders. Journal of Religion, Spirituality & Aging, 1-14.
11. Elman, A., Breckman, R., Clark, S., Gottesman, E., Rachmuth, L., Reiff, M., ... & Rosen, T. (2020), Effects of the COVID-19 outbreak on elder mistreatment and response in New York City: Initial lessons. Journal of Applied Gerontology, 39(7), 690-699.
12. Fardin, M. A. (2020), COVID-19 epidemic and spirituality: A Review of the benefits of religion in times of crisis. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care, 9(2), e104260.
13. Gifford, W., Davies, B., Edwards, N., Griffin, P., & Lybanon, V. (2007), Managerial leadership for nurses' use of research evidence: an integrative review of the literature. Worldviews on Evidence‐Based Nursing, 4(3), 126-145.
14. Hamilton, J. B., Best, N. C., Barney, T. A., Worthy, V. C., & Phillips, N. R. (2021), Using Spirituality to Cope with COVID-19: The Experiences of African American Breast Cancer Survivors. Journal of cancer education: the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education, 1-7.
15. Haleem, A., Javaid, M., & Vaishya, R. (2020). Effects of COVID-19 pandemic in daily life. Current medicine research and practice, 10(2), 78.
16. Hutabarat, F., & Hutabarat, F. (2021), Factor Analysis of Spiritual Health during Covid-19 Pandemic: A Positioning of Adventist Higher Education Institution Students in Asia-Pacific International University. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 8(2), 1283-1294.
17. Isiko, A. P. (2020), Religious construction of disease: An exploratory appraisal of religious responses to the COVID-19 pandemic in Uganda. Journal of African Studies and Development, 12(3), 77-96.
18. Kowalczyk, O., Roszkowski, K., Montane, X., Pawliszak, W., Tylkowski, B., & Bajek, A. (2020), Religion and Faith Perception in a Pandemic of COVID-19. Journal of religion and health, 59(6), 2671-2677.
19. Kasapoglu, F. (2020), Examining the Relationship between Fear of COVID-19 and Spiritual Well-Being. Spiritual Psychology and Counseling, 5(3), 341-354.
20. Krause, N. (2019), Religion and health among Hispanics: Exploring variations by age. Journal of religion and health, 58(5), 1817-1832.
21. Koenig, H. G. (2020), Maintaining health and well-being by putting faith into action during the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of religion and health, 59,
22. Lucchetti, G., Góes, L. G., Amaral, S. G., Ganadjian, G. T., Andrade, I., Almeida, P. O. D. A., ... & Manso, M. E. G. (2020), Spirituality, religiosity and the mental health consequences of social isolation during Covid-19 pandemic. Int J Soc Psychiatry, 20764020970996-20764020970996.
23. Lee, S. A., Jobe, M. C., Mathis, A. A., & Gibbons, J. A. (2020), Incremental validity of coronaphobia: Coronavirus anxiety explains depression, generalized anxiety, and death anxiety. Journal of anxiety disorders, 74, 102268.
24. Lam, K., Lu, A. D., Shi, Y., & Covinsky, K. E. (2020), Assessing telemedicine unreadiness among older adults in the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic. JAMA internal medicine, 180(10), 1389-1391.
25. Lebrasseur, A., Fortin-Bédard, N., Lettre, J., Raymond, E., Bussières, E. L., Lapierre, N., ... & Routhier, F. (2021), Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on older adults: rapid review. JMIR aging, 4(2), e26474.
26. Maraj, H. A., Gülerce, H., Rana, S., & Meraj, M. (2020), Resilience and Hopelessness: Exploring the Mediator Role of Spirituality in the Global Situation of COVID-19. Jurnal Kajian Wilayah, 11(1), 1-15.
27. Moher, D., Liberati, A., Tetzlaff, J., & Altman, D. G. (2010), Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement. Int J Surg, 8(5), 336-341.
28. Menzies, R. E., & Menzies, R. G. (2020), Death anxiety in the time of COVID-19: theoretical explanations and clinical implications. The Cognitive Behaviour Therapist, 13.
29. Mukhtar, S. (2020), Psychosocial impact of COVID-19 on older adults: a cultural geriatric mental health-care perspectived. Journal of Gerontological Social Work, 63(6-7), 665-667.
30. Monahan, C., Macdonald, J., Lytle, A., Apriceno, M., & Levy, S. R. (2020), COVID-19 and ageism: How positive and negative responses impact older adults and society. American Psychologist, 75(1), 887-896.
31. Olonade, O. Y., Adetunde, C. O., Iwelumor, O. S., Ozoya, M. I., & George, T. O. (2021), Coronavirus pandemic and spirituality in southwest Nigeria: A sociological analysis. Heliyon, 7(3), e06451.
32. Oman, D., & Riley, L. W. (2018), Infectious diseases, religion, and spirituality. Why religion and spirituality matter for public health, 153-163.
33. Ouanes, S., Kumar, R., Doleh, E. S. I., Smida, M., Al-Kaabi, A., Al-Shahrani, A. M., ... & AlAbdulla, M. A. (2021), Mental Health, resilience, and religiosity in the elderly under COVID-19 quarantine in Qatar. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 104457.
34. Parker, G., Lie, D., Siskind, D. J., Martin-Khan, M., Raphael, B., Crompton, D., & Kisely, S. (2016), Mental health implications for older adults after natural disasters-a systematic review and meta-analysis. International Psychogeriatrics, 28(1), 11-20.
35. Prazeres, F., Passos, L., Simões, J. A., Simões, P., Martins, C., & Teixeira, A. (2021), COVID-19-Related Fear and Anxiety: Spiritual-Religious Coping in Healthcare Workers in Portugal. International journal of environmental research and public health, 18(1), 220.
36. Prieto-Ursúa, M., & Jódar, R. (2020), Finding Meaning in Hell. The Role of Meaning, Religiosity and Spirituality in Posttraumatic Growth During the Coronavirus Crisis in Spain. Frontiers in psychology, 11.
37. Rababa, M., Hayajneh, A. A., & Bani-Iss, W. (2020), Association of Death Anxiety with Spiritual Well-Being and Religious Coping in Older Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of religion and health, 1-14.
38. Roberto, A., Sellon, A., Cherry, S. T., Hunter-Jones, J., & Winslow, H. (2020), Impact of spirituality on resilience and coping during the COVID-19 crisis: A mixed-method approach investigating the impact on women. Health care for women international, 1-22.
39. Solomon, M. D., McNulty, E. J., Rana, J. S., Leong, T. K., Lee, C., Sung, S. H., ... & Go, A. S. (2020), The Covid-19 pandemic and the incidence of acute myocardial infarction. New England Journal of Medicine, 383(7), 691-693.
40. Shannonhouse, L. R., Snyder, J. D., Fullen, M., Davis, E. B., McElroy-Heltzel, S. E., Breedlove Mize, M. C., ... & Van Tongeren, D. R. (2020), Resource Loss, Religious Coping, and Suicide Predictors/Outcomes During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Prospective Study of US Racially Diverse Older Adults. Journal of Psychology & Christianity, 39(4), 313-327.
41. von Humboldt, S., Mendoza-Ruvalcaba, N. M., Arias-Merino, E. D., Costa, A., Cabras, E., Low, G., & Leal, I. (2020), Smart technology and the meaning in life of older adults during the Covid-19 public health emergency period: a cross-cultural qualitative study. International Review of Psychiatry, 1-10.
42. Walarine, M. T., & KV, B. M. (2020), Pandemic effect on the elderly and their caregivers. Journal of Ideas in Health, 3(4), 248-251.
43. Whitehead, B. R., & Torossian, E. (2021), Older adults’ experience of the COVID-19 pandemic: A mixed-methods analysis of stresses and joys. The Gerontologist, 61(1), 36-47.
44. Yıldırım, M., Kızılgeçit, M., Seçer, İ., Karabulut, F., Angın, Y., Dağcı, A., ... & Çinici, M. Meaning in Life, Religious Coping, and Loneliness During the Coronavirus Health Crisis in Turkey. Journal of religion and health, 1-15.
45. Yasaransi, E. T. J. (2020), Psychological and Spiritual Review on Stress, Immunity, Mental Health Issues and Stress Management Strategies Related to Covid-19 Pandemic. ADHYATMA: A Journal of Management, Spirituality and Human Values [ISSN: 2581-7809 (online)], 4(1).
46. Zhou, F., Yu, T., Du, R., Fan, G., Liu, Y., Liu, Z., ... & Cao, B. (2020), Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study. The lancet, 395(10229), 1054-1062.